AdvancED is the largest community of education professionals in the world, as a non-profit, non-partisan organization that conducts rigorous, on-site reviews of a variety of educational institutions and systems to ensure that all learners realize their full potential.
AdvancED serve as a trusted partner to over 34,000 schools and school system worldwide, employing more than four million educators and enrolling more than 20 million students—across the United States and 71 other nations.
AdvancED was created through a 2006 merger of the Pre-K-12 divisions of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)—and expanded through the addition of the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) in 2012.
AIS: AdvancED Accredited School
Asia International School is proud to be accredited by AdvancED since 2012, by implementing the standardized policies and procedures, and advancing excellence in education. AIS is prestigious school with a clear vision and mission, offering the diverse curriculum based on quality standards.
- Students become part of a worldwide network of quality institutions focused on student performance and enduring success in professional education.
- School leadership employs qualified and dedicated Instructional staff and work towards continuous improvement in the educational programs and support services to the students.
- Parents can confidently make informed decisions about their children’s education, knowing their Academic results are accredited and recognized globally.
- Accredited status ensures a consistent level of quality in a network of participating schools that is valued by the colleges and universities worldwide.
- Accreditation provides reciprocity of credits, courses, and grade-level placements between schools and universities around the world, and validation of the equivalency of diplomas and certificates to other accredited schools and universities.